Friday, October 16, 2009

Not satisfied

I posted a little while ago and it was dry. I was distracted and it was a little far from game time I wasn't quite feeling it yet. Well now we are 40 minutes away and the Dodgers game just ended (dodgers won) so that means its time to focus on the Yankees for the sports world. I realized that I cannot wait for this game to begin and this is what the whole season is all about. I'm nervous, I'm excited. Each pitch will have significance and I won't miss one. I think this is the most significant playoff series the Yankees have had in 5 years since the 2004 ALCS vs the Sox. Because of that I think this is the most important series in my life for the Yankees. Clearly I was a fan in 2004 when I was 16, but I was so used to success and I was so young. Now I'm older and now I know what its like to not make the World Series or even the playoffs every year. This is our year. This is the best team we have put together in a decade. This is a team of destiny. We are the comeback kids, the miracle whippers, the magicians on the field, and the team that never quits, never fails, and most importantly, has fun. This is a great team to watch and I am hoping and praying like every other Yankees fan to see a win tonight and a win this series and hopefully a win in the World Series. I am wearing my heart on my sleeve tonight and I am very excited. LETS GO YANKEES, GIVE THE HALOS HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment