Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brief Post

Ok this is going to be a quick post but I wanted to comment on my Yankees. I think today was one of the worst games I have ever witnessed. Between errors and horrible pitching and some other add ins, it was just embarrassing. This was the first time in a long time I turned the game off mid game out of anger. I don't like losing, but some games are acceptable losses. For example the Friday loss to Halladay, shit happens. But today was straight awful and I took nothing positive from it, except for Jeter closing in on Gehrig. I hope the following games show us some more about this Yankee team, because this was a sad, playoff less performance. I think I am going to let this go with a pass (no arod no posada not a meaningful game) but this was a terrible game and I want to never speak about it again. Lets hope they bring it for the double header tomorrow vs Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment